Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clint Arlis Dead...
Too bad, 34 years old ex athlete seemingly in good shape without a drug past...  There just seems to be a lot of deaths of athletically fit males in their 20's, 30's, and 40's of late.

Bachelorette Alum Clint Arlis Dead at 34 (msn.com)

Wrong board for this.

Mods - move this off the football board please. 

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
Wrong board for this.
But the right board for Bob Saget and quips about Horse Dewormers?

Quote: @Waterboy said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
Wrong board for this.
Thats been moved as well...

We have another board for that. If you dont know how to access or post over there? Ask a mod. 

Lets leave the football board free of the politics and s hit that divides us in real life - just out of respect for the fellow posters and community here.

Many of whom who've been posting together for 10 + years. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@Waterboy said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
Wrong board for this.

We have another board for that. If you dont know how to access or post over there? Ask a mod. 

Lets leave the football board free of the politics and s hit that divides us in real life - just out of respect for the fellow posters and community here.

In ways I totally agree with you.  But, it can't be one set of rules for some posters and another set for others.  It's clear that there is an entitled part of this board that can take cheap shots on other posters whenever they're rubbed the wrong way, but cry foul when they get it back. There may even be one in this thread.  And it includes racist accusations, horse-dewormer quips, and a bunch of other BS that does NOT belong on a football board.  I will stay away from what I acknowledge is an off topic post started by me as long as others do so as well.  Thanks for the respectful approach.

Quote: @Waterboy said:
@purplefaithful said:
@Waterboy said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
Wrong board for this.

In ways I totally agree with you.  But, it can't be one set of rules for some posters and another set for others.  It's clear that there is an entitled part of this board that can take cheap shots on other posters whenever they're rubbed the wrong way, but cry foul when they get it back. There may even be one in this thread.  And it includes racist accusations, horse-dewormer quips, and a bunch of other BS that does NOT belong on a football board.  I will stay away from what I acknowledge is an off topic post started by me as long as others do so as well.  Thanks for the respectful approach.
As far as I can tell no action has taken place. That said in real life if you walk into a room and start saying stuff that mobody wants to listen to or you generally piss off the other people in the room that’s on you. Take the hint. Read the room. 

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
@Waterboy said:
@purplefaithful said:
@Waterboy said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
Wrong board for this.

As far as I can tell no action has taken place. That said in real life if you walk into a room and start saying stuff that mobody wants to listen to or you generally piss off the other people in the room that’s on you. Take the hint. Read the room. 
Umm, does it matter if I don’t really care based on the company in the thread?  Lol