Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Bad Was The Reagor Pick?
[Image: 5esrkyinz9ht.jpeg]

He had under 300 yards a season? Holly cow!

Quote: @mblack said:
He had under 300 yards a season? Holly cow!
And some brutal drops. Not quite Williamsonesque, but in the neighborhood.

...and why are we interviewing anybody from the Eagles front office again for our GM job? 

Feel pretty good about my WR rankings that year. Justin Jefferson ranked #1. Ruggs and Reagor unranked. Tee Higgins ahead of both. 

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
...and why are we interviewing anybody from the Eagles front office again for our GM job? 
Well, in the last hiring cycle, they identified the only HC to lead their team to the playoffs. Found a starting QB in the second round. Pawned off a horrid QB for multiple picks, including a first.

I think these are all things we'd be thrilled with if replicated here.

Looking at the big picture and not just one pick, I can see why.

[Image: A8uxi2Dr_bigger.jpg]
Eagles CB Steven Nelson was made a healthy scratch in Week 18, a move that prevented him from reaching a 90% play-time incentive worth $375K.

The day before the game, Philly gave him a $375K signing bonus to make up for that missed incentive. Very good on the Eagles for that.

Here's another...

This is one I can still thank Philly for. I remember at the draft I kept saying when Philly was on pick Reagor, pick Reagor. 

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
@supafreak84 said:
Well, in the last hiring cycle, they identified the only HC to lead their team to the playoffs. Found a starting QB in the second round. Pawned off a horrid QB for multiple picks, including a first.

I'm glad you posted this because I've been scratching my head wondering why the heck this guy is getting buzz too. Sciriani had an up and down season but yeah as a first year coach if you make the playoffs, that's a success. Once he realized he should start running the ball and utilizing his OL, that team got respectable fast despite not having much healthy talent in the RB room.

Quote: @pattersaur said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
@supafreak84 said:

I'm glad you posted this because I've been scratching my head wondering why the heck this guy is getting buzz too. Sciriani had an up and down season but yeah as a first year coach if you make the playoffs, that's a success. Once he realized he should start running the ball and utilizing his OL, that team got respectable fast despite not having much healthy talent in the RB room.
Great in season adjustment. Had a game with 3 RB rushing attempts. Ended up leading the league.