Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panthers to interview Kubiak

[Image: 816ex9kpefmn.jpeg]

Lofl!

now, now...

I actually do think the kid has potential. But he most certainly was over-matched this year and he had a lot of tools to play with, even with ISJ out.  

That last name will get him a lot of interviews. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Lofl!

now, now...

I actually do think the kid has potential. But he most certainly was over-matched this year and he had a lot of tools to play with, even with ISJ out.  

Actually, loved a lot of his play design. But, as far as play calling, and taking advantage of or exposing a D's weaknesses? Oy.

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
@purplefaithful said:
Lofl!

now, now...

Actually, loved a lot of his play design. But, as far as play calling, and taking advantage of or exposing a D's weaknesses? Oy.
My lens was his scripted first 15 plays were strong...His game time adjustments? not so much... 

@JustinTime18™ said:
@purplefaithful said:
Lofl!

now, now...

My lens was his scripted first 15 plays were strong...His game time adjustments? not so much... 
Are you saying he needs to "look at the tape™"?

He may prove to be very good some day. His on the job learning cost the Vikings this year.

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
[Image: 816ex9kpefmn.jpeg]
I thought this would be the swing pass to C.J. Ham...  Loved it when we used that a half dozen times per game.

This reminds me of when they gave Matt Kalil a fat contract  =)

@JustinTime18™ said:
@purplefaithful said:
Lofl!

now, now...

True but we really do not know how much he was handcuffed by the Zimmer "run the ball" mandate.

Considering his pedigree (he grew up listening to and talking to his Pops) and it was his first year calling plays, he is only going to get better.