Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nagy And Pace Out
Pace next?

Both gone

Virginia McCaskey is looking for someone new to install the wing-t and make it go!

George McCaskey asked about the Bears poor record under his leadership the last 11 years, says "ownership has informed me it wishes me to continue in this role" as Chairman.

Ownership is his mommy.

Tom Pelissero
@TomPelissero
· 4m
The #Bears requested an interview with #Bills DC Leslie Frazier for their head coaching job, per source.[Image: 1v2qxdcabj1k.png]

The #Bears plan to interview former #Eagles coach Doug Pederson for their head coaching job, per source.

It'll be the second interview in this cycle for the Super Bowl winner Pederson, who also is a candidate with the #Jaguars.

The #Bears requested an interview with #Browns[Image: NFL_2021_2020_Browns.png] VP of Football Operations Kwesi Adofo-Mensah for their GM job, per source.

A former Princeton basketball player who has risen quickly as an NFL executive, Adofo-Mensah interviewed with the #Panthers last year. A name to watch.

Chicago has requested permission to interview Bills’ OC Brian Daboll for the Bears’ HC job, per source.

F ck...

They're interviewing some candidates who are high on my list for Eagan.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
F ck...

They're interviewing some candidates who are high on my list for Eagan.
I wouldn't worry too much, nobody will be in a rush. Good gig in Minnesota. I like they want to hire a GM first, any GM candidate worth a damn would want major input in hiring his HC. Then they are connected and the incentive is to win TOGETHER because that's 'his guy'. The Wilfs gameplan for this is solid at the start.