Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still At #12
https://www.tankathon.com/nfl

But, if we had lost...

I think we could have got to #10

I’d rather be 12th. 
Beating the Bears is always always always good for a fan who lives in NW Indiana amongst a-hole Bears fans who still refer to a member of the ‘85 Bears when talking football.

Ill take the dub. If we had some chance to get to #2, different story. But there's not a lot of difference between the #10 and #12 prospect.

probably taking top Edge or CB available regardless of spot. 

I think a Miami loss moves us to #13

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
I think a Miami loss moves us to #13
Rooting for Miami means cheering against Mac Jones and we dont need to start that thread again lolz.....

#Vikings Draft Pick Watch:

- Currently have the 12th pick
- Patriot win, drop one spot
- Falcons win, potentially drop one spot depending on SOS (currently within 0.003% points)

Per Tankathon

Quote: @"Riphawkins" said:
I’d rather be 12th. 
Beating the Bears is always always always good for a fan who lives in NW Indiana amongst a-hole Bears fans who still refer to a member of the ‘85 Bears when talking football.
They don't give a shit,  they don't have a first round pick.

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
Ill take the dub. If we had some chance to get to #2, different story. But there's not a lot of difference between the #10 and #12 prospect.
Yup, 

Sincerely 
Micah Parsons 

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Riphawkins" said:
I’d rather be 12th. 
They don't give a shit,  they don't have a first round pick.
That has nothing to do with why I want the Vikings to always beat the Bears and their fans aren’t really bright enough to figure that out. Lol