Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fields Out For Sunday

[Image: 4hFr-brE_bigger.jpg]
Justin Fields on COVID list. Will not play Sunday.

Crap...

There goes the draft slotting...

So Nick Foles? puts another Zimmer season to an end. . again . . 17', 18' . . 21'

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Crap...

I think I read a stat last week that showed the bears have more wins without fields than with him.

This is good for those that want a higher pick because from how I see it, it means a Bears win

Just like last year, the Vikings are about to win an absolutely meaningless game at the end of the year to keep us out of drafting in the top 10. My only hope is Akeem Hicks continues his annual demolition of our offensive line

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Crap...

We can find a way to lose to Andy Dalton. Or Nick Foles. Have faith.

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
Just like last year, the Vikings are about to win an absolutely meaningless game at the end of the year to keep us out of drafting in the top 10. My only hope is Akeem Hicks continues his annual demolition of our offensive line
I would rather beat the bears than not

Quote: @greediron said:
@supafreak84 said:
I would rather beat the bears than not

At this point I wouldn't. The only thing beating the Bears does is: (a) assuring Matt Nagy gets fired (which we dont want, (b) screwing up our draft position, and © potentially saving the jobs of Zimmer and/or Spielman.

https://www.tankathon.com/nfl

Based on SOS, I don't see anyway we get into the top10.