Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Other options at QB
Skor North came up with a list of replacements for Cousins. I don't see too many realistic or good options. Here is the list 

Jimmy GDerek CarrGardner MinshewRussell Wilson Deshaun Watson Baker Mayfield Tyler Hundley

Thoughts? 

Skor wants to bring in Pete Carroll.

If the good folks at Skor told me the sun was coming up tomorrow, I'd buy flashlights.

Wilfs hire the packers OC,  he brings in Rogers, we all get sick and the board goes dark.  The end.

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
Skor wants to bring in Pete Carroll.

If the good folks at Skor told me the sun was coming up tomorrow, I'd buy flashlights.
They truly are idiots over there.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
Skor North came up with a list of replacements for Cousins. I don't see too many realistic or good options. Here is the list 

Jimmy GDerek CarrGardner MinshewRussell Wilson Deshaun Watson Baker Mayfield Tyler Hundley

Thoughts? 
I really question whether Wilson and Baker are going to hit the market...

Rest of that list is boring as F ck. It would do as much to ignite the fanbase as a bowl of stew.

The Wilfs would never trade for Watson. 

No thx to any of em. 

From that list, I guess I wouldn't be too upset if Carr was the choice, IF the team moved on from Cousins.

Russ would probably cost an arm and a leg.

Watson might cost, well....maybe a rub & tug.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:

Thoughts? 
In order:

Basically similar, far more fragile. 

Maybe the only real option on the list, if actually available, but makes some real boneheaded decisions.

Gonna be a clipboard warrior, albeit a decent one.

Ciara would never be happy in our little market.

Disaster on multiple fronts, IF he gets to play again.

Becoming Romo II: maybe better in commercials than in games.

Can be good for 1-3 games, but seems to drop off quickly.

Get a real coaching staff, work out an upgrade for Cousins that's gentler on the cap, and GET A REAL O-LINE COACH FOR F**K'S SAKE.

I really don't see any of them on the list coming here and I don't think they hold any appeal. I don't want Watson no matter how good he is because he is a scumbag. Minshew lol. Carr is meh. Don't see Wilson coming here. Jimmy G. no. Nah on Baker. And small sample size on Hundley.

Greg Roman and Snoop Huntley might be the best combo.

But, moving on from Cousins is likely a big mistake. Get a better return on the 9th most expensive D, and the results will come.

For example, if we had the D Teddy was afforded for the bulk of his year, we'd be 13-3.

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
Greg Roman and Snoop Huntley might be the best combo.

But, moving on from Cousins is likely a big mistake. Get a better return on the 9th most expensive D, and the results will come.

For example, if we had the D Teddy was afforded for the bulk of his year, we'd be 13-3.
Yup...I have zero doubt we'd be vying for the north and home filed with that D. 

Complimentary football has unfortunately eluded Zimmer most of his tenure.