Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like Antonio Brown has the Vikings' situation all figured out

8 billion people on the planet, I wonder where AB falls on the list Zim would want a vote of confidence from?

7,999,999,997 is my guess. Only ahead of Skip and Steven A Smith.

[Image: zh4lyi74mhyt.jpeg]

Mike must've reached out to AB for some support. B)

I am sure if you ask any Packer, Bears or Lions player right now and they would advise the Vikings to stay the course with Zimmer.

Get this guy some help

Quote: @"VikingOracle" said:
I am sure if you ask any Packer, Bears or Lions player right now and they would advise the Vikings to stay the course with Zimmer.
Oh my, I don't think so. I'm for canning Zim, but Zimmer mostly just fell off the tracks this year. He wasn't perfect in his first 6 or 7 years, but he was definitely more asset than liability. I think players, actual NFL players, understand that. 

One of my favorite quotes was from a couple years ago when reporters asked Aaron Rodgers what happened when the Packers offense had so much trouble even getting so much as a first down after the 1st quarter. "Mike Zimmer happened."

looks like Zimmer found his Kanye...

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"VikingOracle" said:
Oh my, I don't think so. I'm for canning Zim, but Zimmer mostly just fell off the tracks this year. He wasn't perfect in his first 6 or 7 years, but he was definitely more asset than liability. I think players, actual NFL players, understand that. 

One of my favorite quotes was from a couple years ago when reporters asked Aaron Rodgers what happened when the Packers offense had so much trouble even getting so much as a first down after the 1st quarter. "Mike Zimmer happened."
Last year Rodgers advised the Vikings to stay the course with Zimmer:

Quote:"He's a phenomenal coach," Rodger said. "I was telling a friend of mine, to see [Zimmer] mentioned to be on the hot seat, to me, is absolutely crazy. I think he's one of the best coaches in the league and has been for a long time. They don't all give you the trouble and the scheme that Mike does. I have a lot of respect for the way he coaches and the way he especially coaches defense."

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
Get this guy some help

Watching his speak, he isn't all there. 

CTE?  Something is way off.