Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Last 36 Hours - Somewhat OT
Kirk out with COVID, meaning Vikes likely done for the season. Iowa Hawkeyes have likely the worst QB and OC combo in college football and lose a bowl game that was theirs for the taking. 3 time NCAA Champ (Someday 4 time) Spencer Lee announces he is getting knee surgery and is out for the rest of the year, likely ruining Iowa's chances of winning back to back National Championships. It's 6PM on the first day of the year.....

[Image: 1qfhspla07e4.jpeg]

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
[Image: 1qfhspla07e4.jpeg]
Thank you for your kind words of encouragement, I will get through it all stronger than ever

Look at the bright side, it's only been 45 years since the Vikings were in the Superbowl. It's not like 100 years or 150 years.

Kirk and Zim frustrate me in many of the same ways.  Loyal to players who aren't as talented as others for starters.  As soon as I heard Petras was starting the Michigan game, I didn't even want to watch it.  Same with the game today.  The kid can not throw anything besides crossing routes, and most of them are placed badly as well. 

Quote: @FLVike said:
Look at the bright side, it's only been 45 years since the Vikings were in the Superbowl. It's not like 100 years or 150 years.
True, but im 31. I have never seen my professional team play in the title. Hopefully that changes soon

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@FLVike said:
True, but im 31. I have never seen my professional team play in the title. Hopefully that changes soon

Bright side is getting brighter if you are talking about changing your professional team. I would say your odds are gaining very favorably of seeing your new team play for the title.

Quote: @FLVike said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
@FLVike said:

Bright side is getting brighter if you are talking about changing your professional team. I would say your odds are gaining very favorably of seeing your new team play for the title.
Oh I am never changing. I am embracing eternal unhappiness bud. I am a Minnesota sports guy through and through (not college though)

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@FLVike said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
@FLVike said:

Oh I am never changing. I am embracing eternal unhappiness bud. I am a Minnesota sports guy through and through (not college though)

Oh, well then, my advice is hang in there and you may see your team play for the title when you are 59.

Sorry, Hawk! That sucks man.