Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT-One of the better memes that I've seen

[Image: fbxu5l8m4ah6.jpg]

Biggest trial of the century and the media barely notices.  

The prosecution did a great job of getting a conviction without dragging in any important people.

Quote: @greediron said:

The prosecution did a great job of getting a conviction without dragging in any important people.
Yep. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@greediron said:

Yep. 
if these so called important people  were involved  they should  been dragged into it  I'm thinking   of   the  clintons  you don't want dragged  threw this

Quote: @Viking1987 said:
@StickyBun said:
@greediron said:

Yep. 
if these so called important people  were involved  they should  been dragged into it  I'm thinking   of   the  clintons  you don't want dragged  threw this
Nope. Every party should be dragged in: Clinton, Trump, Prince Andrew, whomever. I just find it funny today when you hate Trump and what a disgusting piece of shit he is, you are automatically a liberal Democrat. I'm not that. But I'm also not a ultra conservative nut job.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Viking1987 said:
@StickyBun said:
@greediron said:

Yep. 
Nope. Every party should be dragged in: Clinton, Trump, Prince Andrew, whomever. I just find it funny today when you hate Trump and what a disgusting piece of shit he is, you are automatically a liberal Democrat. I'm not that. But I'm also not a ultra conservative nut job.
In the world of trafficking, I don't care what their labels are, if they are involved they should be dragged into the streets and shot.  But this crisis was successfully managed and nobody except Maxwell will pay the price.  

[Image: 59xfwx58rq881.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...03fb2714c1]

Quote: @medaille said:
[Image: 59xfwx58rq881.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...03fb2714c1]
Agreed here. But lets get something straight: Dinesh D'Souza is a fucking douchebag. 

This is absolutely grotesque. I am so not surprised that so many that are responsible for this depraved behavior are not being held accountable or facing any consequences. 

[Image: hb2e5p52lujo.png]