Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MN Vs WV - Guarantee Rate Bowl
I have no idea how the game ends because the gophers have been very sloppy on offense.  Teo trips in red zone and no points. A missed field goal and fumble

Gophers scored their first TD after squandering two opportunities. PJ fleck had enough of it and ran Falele at the 2 yard line.

When the play was called WV saw the formation and took a time out. Gophers came back with same formation and scored.
Gophers oline is beyond huge.
That was not fair :-)

The game condition is just crazy. It’s in AZ on a baseball field with a closed roof and it was raining on the field before the game. They left the roof open and closed it only when the game was about to start. Field is slippery and wet

Who is the brain trust that picked an east coast team and a central team to play a weeknight game that started at 930?  I watched the first quarter and said screw it.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Who is the brain trust that picked an east coast team and a central team to play a weeknight game that started at 930?  I watched the first quarter and said screw it.
Badgers are on at 10:30. Hard pass.

They showed an interesting stat during the game that the average weight of the Gophers offensive line outweighed the Vikings by like 307 to 338. That Faalele is a mountain 

Congrats to the Gophs on a 9 win season, bringing the Axe home from Wisco and his 3rd bowl win in 5 seasons. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Congrats to the Gophs on a 9 win season, bringing the Axe home from Wisco and his 3rd bowl win in 5 seasons. 
Now if they could only beat Iowa