Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Way to go Jefferson

Was really disappointed with him today, started with his wearing an OBJ shirt before game and ended with him celebrating a first down with 50 seconds left down by two scores.  He let Ramsey get to him instead of focusing on his game, Some bad throws that went off his hands that still could have been caught.  Amazing talent but needs to mature as a player and not allow someone like OBJ to influence his game.  

Quote: @"JR44" said:
Was really disappointed with him today, started with his wearing an OBJ shirt before game and ended with him celebrating a first down with 50 seconds left down by two scores.  He let Ramsey get to him instead of focusing on his game, Some bad throws that went off his hands that still could have been caught.  Amazing talent but needs to mature as a player and not allow someone like OBJ to influence his game.  
He is 22/23 years old.  He put 100 today despite his QB not helping him out much with many late throws. 

Sorry that he is friends with a guy you dont like

Quote: @"Skodin" said:
@"JR44" said:
He is 22/23 years old.  He put 100 today despite his QB not helping him out much with many late throws. 

Sorry that he is friends with a guy you don't like
Exactly he is 22 and he has some growing up to do.  Just to be clear, you are okay with celebrating a first down in that situation??

Yah I kind cringed at that, especially that late in the game. 

But he's only 22 and he'll curate over time. Experience against a guy like Ramsey will only improve his play. 

The bigger picture for this kid is all the charity and community relations work he does up here in our part of the country. That may not get much press outside of the Midwest and is really impressive for someone that young. 

Quote: @"JR44" said:
@"Skodin" said:
@"JR44" said:

Sorry that he is friends with a guy you don't like
Exactly he is 22 and he has some growing up to do.  Just to be clear, you are okay with celebrating a first down in that situation??
I was glad he got the first down in a two score game. It didnt hurt what he did, considering he was 10 yards ahead of everyone.  and still had the time to place the ball himself on the hash line

I would rather have him grow here and make plays than be an amazing talent somewhere else.  Jefferson is the least of our problems and should be the focus of the franchise moving forward

good grief, we must nitpick everything shouldnt we?

We got fans pissing and moaning about Jefferson. Un fucking believable.

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
https://twitter.com/SamEkstrom/status/14...zLoJgKMqcQ&s=19
He’s not wrong. It would also be cool if our receiver could catch the ball at the goal line.

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
https://twitter.com/SamEkstrom/status/14...zLoJgKMqcQ&s=19

As far as I'm concerned, one of the top goals for the Wilfs is to keep this kid happy. He has the skill and market appeal that makes you want to build around him.  I will admit though, him being close with OBJ is worrisome. I'm not calling him a diva, but his body language is changing on the field.  Not that I blame him though.