Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A whimper or a flash of brilliance?
You cant get a much tougher draw than Packers and Rams at years end. 

Next 2 games are going put an exclamation point on the 21 season and maybe the Zimmer era.

How will it all end???  I'm not sensing a lot of bravado from this years Vikings team right now. 

I think we lose by 10 today, and the Zim era will be pretty much over.  He may stay until the season is over, but I'm sure he won't be putting up any new wall hangings in his office.

I think we will sneak in as the 7th seed winning 2 of the next 3.  

A loss today ends all hopes for this season.  With a night game in lameblow next weekend, the packers still playing for a first round bye,  this sounds like do or die today IMO. 

What is the new rule for interviewing for a new HC?

Is it after this week or next - if you have given your current HC notice you can start interviewing candidates?

I would like to get a jump on potential candidates.

In truth, I think the Wilf's will wait until the end of the year even with a loss today.  

Vikes squeak in as a #7 seed.

They   wreck Dallas in WC

Then they somehow  beat GB 

They crap the bed vs. Tampa in the NFCC and Zimmer is gone 2 days later.

That's my plan, and I'm stickin' to it

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
A loss today ends all hopes for this season.  With a night game in lameblow next weekend, the packers still playing for a first round bye,  this sounds like do or die today IMO. 
Yep. And its all over. Just turn off the lights in Minnesota.

Not even false bravado. It is absolutely embarrassing the position that the coaching has put this team in. I think they miss the playoffs.

I'm in thinking we lose by 30 at Green Bay, come home and let the Bears embarrass us.  Just a guess... I could be wrong Confused

Quote: @"comet52" said:
I'm in thinking we lose by 30 at Green Bay, come home and let the Bears embarrass us.  Just a guess... I could be wrong Confused
Nah, they win the next 2 and miss the playoffs. And pick #23 in the Draft. Mediocrity secured!