Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If I could pluck 2 players from the past to put this team over the hump....
Randle
Hutchinson

prime Xavier
K Williams

a lockdown corner and a beast in the middle who shuts down the run game and provides interior pressure regadless of everything else would give us 4 more wins at this point.  

Wins over NFC West leaders AZ, NFC East leaders Dallas, WC San Fran and Detroit. 

We would be discussing a serious SB run

I don't how anyone could answer this question without one being Randy Moss. He was that much of a weapon, that transcendent, even on a team with very good WRers. 

Randle McDaniel and Steve Hutchinson 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
I don't how anyone could answer this question without one being Randy Moss. He was that much of a weapon, that transcendent, even on a team with very good WRers. 
Moss is too easy lol!  

I was just thinking about this team, where the challenges are on the roster and for me it's still in the trenches. @Skodin makes a good case for a shut-down corner and 3t. 

For need

Ed White
Pat Williams

For style

Randy Moss
Alan Page

For attitude

Joe KappScott Studwell

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
Randle McDaniel and Steve Hutchinson 
This is a very good answer. With Darrisaw and O'Neill? Yep.

Moss
Winfield Sr.

Youre welcome

I combined the Big Dawg and Randall McDaniel into one person on here lol. Big Dawg would help the defense no doubt but Randall McDaniel and Steve Hutchinson would be huge for the OL. 

How about 2 for each side of the ball? Moss and Birk on O (would there be enough balls to go around between Moss and Jefferson,My goodness…) and on D Johnny Randle and Antoine Winfield with honorable mentions to Fat Pat and/or Jerry Ball.