• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kirk Cousins injury

Cole has a fatal case of Hicksitis

Quote: @prairieghost said:
Sad but true.

Quote: @prairieghost said:
Sprained buttocks from landing on them so often.

Maybe we will finally see Davis. I would think that Cole is still icing his prison wallet after Hicks had his way with him repeatedly.

Quote: @wiviking said:
Maybe we will finally see Davis. I would think that Cole is still icing his prison wallet after Hicks had his way with him repeatedly.

I dont think that Ohio State kid is going to see the light of day this season. IT does beg the question why?

He came with a great pedigree and from a pretty good Buckeye factory. 

If it was just out of shape? He could have worked through that by now. I dont think it was strength related?

It's gotta be something besides physical. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@wiviking said:

I dont think that Ohio State kid is going to see the light of day this season. IT does beg the question why?

If it was just out of shape? He could have worked through that by now. I dont think it was strength related?

Someone was speculating on Twitter that he's struggling with the playbook. Simply doesn't understand his responsibilities.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@wiviking said:

I've been wondering, and hoping all season that we see him play. Or at least, hear something about him.Is it injury, attitude, aptitude, is he in the doghouse? I loved the pick. He has all the tools to be our best guard since Hutch. Being that right guard has been such a turnstile since Remmers, it would be nice to be able to forget about that position.