Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Viking Bar in LA?
In SoCal on vacation. Will be in LA tonight for the game. Specifically Santa Monica. Anyone know a good Viking bar in the area? 

I think theres one in Tustin still (South of where you are)
about an hour south. 

So CA. Vikings fan club
been a few years since I went there though, they used to have a nice web page, now im just seeing a facebook thing

id call the location to be sure before committing to the drive

Good Luck

I don’t know either but if you find one—let me know and I’ll join you!

Just found Pineapple Hill Saloon and Grill. 4453 Van Nuys Blvd Sherman Oaks CA.  That’s in “the Valley” not to far from Santa Monica. About a mile from me. I live in Sherman oaks as well.

Quote: @Caactorvike said:
Just found Pineapple Hill Saloon and Grill. 4453 Van Nuys Blvd Sherman Oaks CA.  That’s in “the Valley” not to far from Santa Monica. About a mile from me. I live in Sherman oaks as well.

Pineapple Hill is the best one that I know of. Usually packed with purple and when the Vikings play in SoCal they organize bus trips to and from the game. I haven't been there recently but as of maybe 2 years ago, I'd recommend going about 30-40 mins before gametime if you want to get a good seat. It's standing room only for a lot of games, I'd assume that applies to MNF. But it's a lot of fun.

Damn. No sooner did I send that, I got busy with vacation stuff and wasn't able to even check the the board. Would've been great to meet you at the bar, Ivar! Guess we'll have to do that another time. Pineapple Hill sounds like my kinda place. 

Wow, the games sneak up on you fast in these parts. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:

Yep, for night games they sure do. I LOVE the idea of starting my NFL Sunday at 10:00 am, but the rest of West Coast time I wouldn't like. The absolute perfect time zone is Central, I lived it for 17 years in Kansas City and loved it.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:

Yep, for night games they sure do. I LOVE the idea of starting my NFL Sunday at 10:00 am, but the rest of West Coast time I wouldn't like. The absolute perfect time zone is Central, I lived it for 17 years in Kansas City and loved it.
Sooner the better for me. I like the 11 am starts in mountain, but would probably like the 10 am starts even more. What I couldn't do are the 8:20 pm starts for eastern night games. This dude is typically in bed by then. 

EST absolutely blows for football.