Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urban Meyer done.

[Image: x4ewep30uf1q.jpeg]

[Image: ycm8ibEE_bigger.jpg]
Jaguars’ owner Shad Khan: “After deliberation over many weeks and a thorough analysis of the entirety of Urban’s tenure with our team, I am bitterly disappointed to arrive at the conclusion that an immediate change is imperative for everyone….”

[Image: 1hmpa2e91cyu.jpeg]

The Jaguars can begin interviewing coaches who are not currently employed by an NFL team right now. They can begin interviewing assistant coaches/coordinators on current NFL staffs as early as Tuesday, Dec. 28.

Zygi, make your move sooner rather than later...

[Image: alufs9uslfi5.jpeg]

[Image: 08q9wq2ws4bs.jpeg]

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
[Image: alufs9uslfi5.jpeg]
So you're saying he was bad? LOL.

This is what scares me. At one point or another, coaches like Meyer, Petrino, Nagy, Fangio, Rhule, etc, etc were seen as franchise saviors. I'm decidedly FOR moving on from Zimmer, but my God, be careful what you wish for. The failures far outnumber the successes. 

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
The Jaguars can begin interviewing coaches who are not currently employed by an NFL team right now. They can begin interviewing assistant coaches/coordinators on current NFL staffs as early as Tuesday, Dec. 28.

Zygi, make your move sooner rather than later...
I do agree and I doubt anybody has said it more often than me to dump him now and get the process started,  however I dont think it needs to be a rush decision, just more time afforded to a very important decision.  I also think any quality coaching candidates out there have to know that there will be at least a couple pretty good opportunities out there this year and they would be best served not to accept any offers early on until they know what other choices they might have.  With that said... Zimmers next loss should be his last,  regardless of why, how, who to blame, or any other excuse that has been made for him over the last several years.