Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, This Hurts A Bit
[Image: r9knu00d454r.jpeg]

Made the mistake of looking at his PFF ranking yesterday, ugh. I realize it's not everything and not always right, but I have seen a decent amount of Chiefs games and have seen Mike make a good amount of plays. Bittersweet

I know the neck remains a concern, but...damn.

He just wasn't very good when he did play for the Vikes, I thought.  I do admit I thought Breeland would be better than Hughes, but not so sure now.

Paul Charchian
@PaulCharchian
· 1h
The Vikings cornerbacks:
- PP, MA & BB have PFF coverage ranks of 128th, 192nd, and 185th.
- Those three starting CBs allow 140 coverage yards per game, second most.
- Vikings rank 31st in WR yards allowed.
- Vikings rank 29th in WR TDs allowed.

I'm so glad to be dead inside.

Hughes hasnt been great, but wayyyyy better than Mac Alexander 

It was a dumb trade and most here thought so at the time. Selling low on a guy at a position of need right when he was finally healthy.

The Herndon trade has been a bust as well.

In fairness the Cole deal however has worked out much better than I’d have thought.

I like Rick as a drafter even taking into consideration his annoying penchant for trading down. But, his non-draft acquisitions are real head scratchers.

Maybe the change of scenery helped. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
Maybe the change of scenery helped. 
2018: Season ending torn MCL, played 6 games
2019:Season ending broken vertebra, played 14 games
2020: Season ending neck injury, played 4 games. 

Granted it was only 7 career starts, but I dont recall talent being the issue with a healthy Huges when he was here.  Dude missed 25 of a possible 49 games in Minnesota. He is a physical corner that plus three straight years of significant injuries I cant fault Rick for moving on. Adding Breeland on the other hand absolute dumpster fire.