Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let’s talk Wild card
So looking at the teams and standings im seeing the Foreskins/WFT demise as being our only hope to get in.

Big problem is they have a 5-2 conference record which almost makes it impossible for us to catch. 

They have the Boys twice and the iggles twice and the Giants left.  I think we are phucked, what say you? 

I'm going for defeated the rest of the way out!!!!

As usual, the stars will align.....
The Vikings will go to the playoffs...
Then at some point....

...lose in some new, inventive, and totally embarrassing way.

[Image: 2926tvwgivby.png]

NO from me too...

I said 2/3 the rest of the way and 7/10 for the season:

Steelers 
@ Bears
Rams
@GB  
Bears

Draft position for the new regime is more important than Zim getting another shot at the playoffs. Not that draft position is infallible, but...I really want Zim gone.

Yup, this season is dead to me. I could care less they beat a bad Steelers team..It's all about the chips falling to help the next staff here. 

We might, maybe, win the remaining home games, but I see us losing the road games. 

WFT are not going to beat the Cowboys and Eagles twice, that is at least 2 losses and most likely they lose to the Cowboys twice.  The most confident game I have of us winning is actually the Rams, I think they are the most overrated team in the league and Stafford is the reason we usually beat the Lions at home.  It is going to come down to the usual can we beat the Bears, which amazingly we choke against every year with the playoffs on the line.  

4 more games of this shitshow is enough.  I have no interest in watching them embarrass themselves (along with us fans) as a crap 7 seed.