Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You have a 200 yard rusher. And almost lose
How?
Is this thing on?

The shittiest defense and 2nd half game planning in the history of the sport.

Offense scores too quick?

Dumbass players doing dumbass things.

Boyd should be running laps for the next 9 days. He gave the Steelers life and they took advantage of his stupidity.

QB 14-31 and two picks doesn't help, never seen him so inaccurate, missed so many wide open WRs.  The key stat of the game is how many times did Jefferson touch the ball in the 2nd half

This team is exhausting…!  Confused 

Quote: @"JR44" said:
QB 14-31 and two picks doesn't help, never seen him so inaccurate, missed so many wide open WRs.  The key stat of the game is how many times did Jefferson touch the ball in the 2nd half
The ine int was tipped and went off Justins hands. The other one Osborne gave up on his route. I’d give the steelers the 14 off those picks but even still. Offense put up 36 points.

I think that we gamble when we get conservative with the ball and here is why. When we go run run pass. It takes the ball out of the QB’s hands. Then when we have to go back to it the rhythm is all off. The playcalling was good in the first half. Some of the best I have seen all year. There was even some creativity. And then we got boring again. Until we had to get something going. Cousins threw some ugly ass passes. But he nailed some too.
So that stop and go offense seems to take us out of games more than put us further ahead. And then the defense gets soft trying to milk the clock rather than stay aggressive. 

We have lost more of these games thanwe have won and some of those losses the offense has been in position to win but a missed kick or a fumble has resulted in it not going our way. To me this has to come down to coaching. we keep doing the same things and seeing the same results.

Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
@"JR44" said:
The ine int was tipped and went off Justins hands. The other one Osborne gave up on his route. I’d give the steelers the 14 off those picks but even still. Offense put up 36 points.

I think that we gamble when we get conservative with the ball and here is why. When we go run run pass. It takes the ball out of the QB’s hands. Then when we have to go back to it the rhythm is all off. The playcalling was good in the first half. Some of the best I have seen all year. There was even some creativity. And then we got boring again. Until we had to get something going. Cousins threw some ugly ass passes. But he nailed some too.
So that stop and go offense seems to take us out of games more than put us further ahead. And then the defense gets soft trying to milk the clock rather than stay aggressive. 

We have lost more of these games thanwe have won and some of those losses the offense has been in position to win but a missed kick or a fumble has resulted in it not going our way. To me this has to come down to coaching. we keep doing the same things and seeing the same results.
No excuse for either pick, so sick of him getting a pass on everything he does.  The pass to Jefferson was a bad pass, it was floated like he was doing all night, leaving JJ out to dry.  With the lead they had, there is no way you make that throw to Osborne, you are not taking a chance on a throw unless your WR is open, just awful decisions all night and his passing were consistently way off.  Pitt never would have had any time on the clock if he was milking the play clock down like he should have been in the 2nd half.  

The pass to jefferson wasn’t floated. It was tipped. If anything it didn’t have enough air under it.

The one to Osborne even the announcers pointed out that he gave up on the route. And the shot of him on the bench told you that he jnew it too.

To be fair. I don’t think Osborn gave up on the slant, he appeared to stumble or got his feet tangled up w/ the defender.