Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The remaining schedule...
What do you think?

3 of the next 5 are @ home, but USB hasn't been the home field advantage last year and this year it was early on. 

I'm seeing 2 more wins, just not sure where lol!

Steelers
@ Bears (MNF)
Rams
@ GB
Bears

Their best shots @ winning are Steelers and Bears @ home. 

There isn't a team on that list the Vikings can't beat. And there isn't a team on that list we can't lose to in embarrassing fashion. Without Cook, Thielen, Darrisaw, Hunter and Griff, it's hard to be confident about any of them. 

I'm just curious to see if the middle defense the Vikings had been counting on playing together all year (Pierce, DT, Barr and Kendricks), and are now playing together for the first time, makes a difference. 

I say it does: Vikings 26 Steelers 15 

Home field still not what it used to be, this season = 95-97-1

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
There isn't a team on that list the Vikings can't beat. And there isn't a team on that list we can't lose to in embarrassing fashion. Without Cook, Thielen, Darrisaw, Hunter and Griff, it's hard to be confident about any of them. 

I'm just curious to see if the middle defense the Vikings had been counting on playing together all year (Pierce, DT, Barr and Kendricks), and are now playing together for the first time, makes a difference. 

I say it does: Vikings 26 Steelers 15 
There is truth at the bold MB!

I think tonight will go a long ways to answering if Zimmer has finally lost the team or not. I think they've played remarkably hard for him this year. 

The MASH unit last week was ridiculous and its borderline that way tonight. But getting Barr/Kendricks back will help. 

I did not put any bets on this game, but if I had to?

IT would be the Steelers 26 Vikings 22

At 5/7 I'm all about the draft pick rest of the way.