Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Past the Angry stage, on with Acceptance
I just no longer have the emotional investment in this team.  Thank God.

Spent $0 on Vikes apparel, tickets, or cable.  Barely watch, maybe 3-4 games for the full 60.  Spending more time with family, and watching USA in World Cup qualifying.   We have a good team with a lot of talent, kids who give a shit on the field.  US soccer is actually on the verge of competing with the world's best for the first time in history, beating rival Mexico 3 straight times for first time in 50+ years.  

Vikings are dead to me until there's new leadership.   This Charlie Brown saw Lucy's age old trick several weeks ago, not falling for that stunt any more bitch.

I also lack any anger or emotion to their suckage. I've accepted this because its really almost always what happens as a Vikings fan. Same stuff, just a different day. 

I'm excited about Michigan football and like you, the USA soccer team qualifying for the World Cup. Its fun when our whole country unites and roots for the team against the world. 

I'm disappointed in how this season has unfolded
Sad that Zimmer couldn't do more during his time here, I do like Mike. 
Resigned that there will be no magic ride in 2021
Anxious for a change as a fan and season tix holder

No I was laughing throughout the game. Embrace the suck until the new staff comes

I was there years ago.   I stopped believing in Zim in 2016.   The last time I let myself get upset was the NFCC at Philly.   The guy is a DC and not even a great one imho.   Not HC material.   Why the organization hangs on to him and Ricky with the fourteen 7th round draft picks I have no idea. 

Owners are fans and basically imho delusional and I don't expect them to make a good replacement hire, based on how little they did in the way of interviewing or vetting people in the past - Chili- only guy interviewed.  Les- only guy interviewed.  Fran Foley, a fraud they didn't vet before hiring.  Rick- fell into the g.m. job somehow, because he was there in the office I guess.  Who else did they look at?  No one afaik.    Zimmer, I guess they did look at a couple other guys, can't recall who.   He was Parcells guy, I think they listened to Parcells.  Bad idea, he is/was older than dirt and out of touch and overly fond of Mike. 

What do they do now?  IMO they should engage a search firm to do the legwork, heavy thinking, etc. because Zygmunt and Mark are clearly not up to it.  15 years and no real results.   "We wanna be the Giants.  Oh they suck now so we wanna be the Steelers."  Uh huh.  You know their coach used to work for you geniuses. 

Good luck, fellers.

I’m in the positive stage, I’m positive we need a complete house cleaning!  :p