Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CFB Championship Saturday
Great lineup of games today in college football and then the NFL tomorrow. Good stuff! Have a great weekend everyone!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Yep, enjoy…! SKOL!  B) 

bama goes to 1?  or UM?

1. Bama
2. UMich
3. UGA
4. U-Cinn

^^my guess

dont think they want bama v uga 2 straight games.

” The College Football Selection Committee will not force an immediate rematch between Alabama and Georgia in the national semifinals under any logical circumstances.” https://www.google.com/amp/s/fansided.com/2021/12/04/college-football-playoff-picture-georgia-loses-alabama/amp/

Aidan Hutchinson would sure look good in purple…!  B) 

It was a given Alabama would "beat" Georgia to make sure the CFP got what they wanted: 2 SEC teams in the field. 

As for Iowa... that's what happens when your 3 best offensive players are the center, RB, and punter.  

Quote: @"savannahskol" said:
bama goes to 1?  or UM?

1. Bama
2. UMich
3. UGA
4. U-Cinn

^^my guess
Yep, that'll be the lineup. I think Michigan is a step down athletically from Alabama and Georgia, but they smacked around a very talented Ohio State team so its not out of the realm they could beat Georgia. Should be fun.

Hawkeyes have a wonderful D, some stud OL and (of course) another 1st or 2nd round talent @ TE.

They're also saddled with some of the worst QB'ing I've seen in a championship game along with an antiquated offensive approach to football in 2021. I hated their offensive play calling last night. 

Agree with Savie, they wont pit Bama vs Georgia early on - but save it for the NCG. I dont see Michigan or Cinn pulling an upset over either SEC team. 

That final 4 does nothing for me as a fan. 

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
Aidan Hutchinson would sure look good in purple…!  B) 
He sure would...But they wont get close to drafting him.

DE, C, DB are all big needs going into next year.

I dont see Barr with the team any longer after 21. If there is a stud LB available? It wouldn't surprise me to see them take one very high.  

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Hawkeyes have a wonderful D, some stud OL and (of course) another 1st or 2nd round talent @ TE.

They're also saddled with some of the worst QB'ing I've seen in a championship game along with an antiquated offensive approach to football in 2021. I hated their offensive play calling last night. 

Agree with Savie, they wont pit Bama vs Georgia early on - but save it for the NCG. I dont see Michigan or Cinn pulling an upset over either SEC team. 

Very similar to the Gophers offensively IMO.

Quote: @"kmillard" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

Very similar to the Gophers offensively IMO.
Agreed...

And Fleck just fired his OC too.

OTOH, I guess one might argue they're executing a scheme based on where the talent is they can recruit.