Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'll say this: Taysom Hill is a tough SOB
He may not be any kind of passing QB, but that dude is hard-nosed and tough as nails. I can see a team rallying behind that kind of toughness. But he SUCKS as a thrower. Very limited.

Tough is good, but without his 4 INTs, New Orleans probably wins that game. 

In his defense (and I can’t believe I am defending a Saints player), he did have an injured finger on his throwing hand and wore a splint. He reminds me of a Case Keenum light. The Cowboys are supposed to be the heir apparents to the NFC crown, but their defense had a lot of yards rolled up on them last night against a very depleted opponent and their O showed a bit of ineptitude at times. Against a better opponent things would’ve been different. 

I am just enjoying the post-Brees Saints...

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
A - daFuk - MEN 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
I worry that they will get Wilson while vikings fans say Wilson is washed. 

Quote: @"Bullazin" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
Oh man, I really really hope not, I think Wilson is underrated.  

Hill was the first QB in the history of Next Gen stat keeping to throw for negative yards in a game when he was pressured.  Hill was 1-10 under pressure for -2 yards.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
Hill was the first QB in the history of Next Gen stat keeping to throw for negative yards in a game when he was pressured.  Hill was 1-10 under pressure for -2 yards.
Too bad they didn't have those stats for that previously inept Saint QB, can't recall the name, but had threw the ball away while facing backwards.

Quote: @"Bullazin" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
Thats a rumor that wont go away...

IF I were Wilson? Could play for an offensive coach like Payton in my sr years? 

Thats still a very good surround down there.

Not sure Seattle would want to trade him in the conference though. Then again if the ransom they were willing to pay is that high?