Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's The Best WR In The NFL

Antonio Brown...  hands down.

I picked Brown but OBJ has put up 3 great seasons and I think all (myself included) would rank him higher if he wasn't a jerk. OTOH I think Jones is a little overrated because of his physical potential.

That's a very short list. TY Hilton could at least make a claim to be included, and Mike Evans could be there if he has another great season.

OBJ is a little too easy to take out of his game...but he's definitely dynamic and nearly unstoppable when his head is on straight...

Jones is the quintessential big body guy with blazing speed..I'd call him 1B to Brown's 1A...

Brown is just other worldly...dominant at all three levels...

Agree with Barr on Odell...Get him mental and he shuts down.
I get the Brown love, but if I have a choice between the three I'd take Jones.  Just like his Moxy.

I would take Odell off the list. Guy is immensely talented but still has to learn how to dominate physical DB's. From purely a talent perspective Julio is a better receiver than Brown hands down. But when you mix scheme and player Brown fits the Steeler offense better than Julio fits the Falcons. So it really comes down to how you define being the "best". 

Re Jones - maybe I overemphasize TDs but he's a couple notches down in that regard. Jones has scored 20 regular-season TDs in the last 3 years, which is nice, but Brown and Beckham each scored 35.