College Football Playoffs
Here are the current rankings in college football:

1. Georgia (62)
  2. Michigan
  3. Cincinnati
  4. Alabama
  5. Oklahoma State
  6. Notre Dame
Let's assume Georgia, Michigan and Cincy all win....they'll stay where they are 1-3 (maybe Cincy is ranked 4th for the CFP). But what about Alabama? Can you keep them there with 2 losses? I would think OK State and Notre Dame would be screaming bloody murder. But Alabama would have lost by only 3 points to Texas A & M and then the #1 team in the country, there's an argument there as well. It will be interesting but my guess would be that Alabama would get bounced from the college playoffs, no? OK State would have to be moved up?

Should Alabama lose, I would expect OK State to get in. There could be mass chaos if two in the top 6 lose this weekend

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
Should Alabama lose, I would expect OK State to get in. There could be mass chaos if two in the top 6 lose this weekend
Yeah, it could get crazy. I think Iowa is going to come to play spoiler, that worries me. I hope Michigan doesn't have an Ohio State hangover on Saturday. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
Yeah, it could get crazy. I think Iowa is going to come to play spoiler, that worries me. I hope Michigan doesn't have an Ohio State hangover on Saturday. 
I didn't say any names when mentioning if two in the top 6 lose, but I think you know one of them I am hoping for Wink