Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michigan!!
Wow. Got to watch the 2nd half at a bar in the Nashville airport. Pounded Ohio State into the turf. Almost surreal to see the Wolverines step up for once. Awesome.

Of course, the parallels are strong to our Vikings: it would be SO much (in recent times) Michigan-like to now lose to Iowa in the Big Ten Championship game. Trust me, I'm not counting any chickens. But am enjoying this win against the Buckeyes.

Tis good...

You got your Big Blue win over OSU and we got our Axe back from Sconny...

[Image: 112821.S.STP.GOFOOT-AXE-LEAD.JPG]

Michigan jumped to No. 2 in The Associated Press college football poll on Sunday and Oklahoma State joined the top five for the first time since 2015.Georgia was a unanimous No. 1 in the AP Top 25 presented by Regions Bank for the eighth consecutive week. For the fourth straight week, there is a different No. 2 team behind the Bulldogs.
Michigan has its highest ranking since it peaked at No 2. in 2016. The Wolverines moved up four spots after emphatically beating Ohio State on Saturday to break an eight-game losing streak in the rivalry.
Cincinnati moved up to No. 3, flip-flopping with Alabama at No. 4. The Crimson Tide slipped after beating Auburn in overtime.
Oklahoma State moved up two spots after beating Oklahoma for the first time since 2014. The Sooners fell three places to No. 13.
Notre Dame dropped a spot to No. 6 and Ohio State tumbled five spots to No. 7 a week after it peaked at second last week.
The week before the Buckeyes were No. 2, Alabama held that spot. The Tide had replaced Cincinnati the week before.
Mississippi, Baylor and Oregon rounded out the top 10.

Would love to see a Michigan-Cincy CFP game: I think Michigan would destroy them.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Would love to see a Michigan-Cincy CFP game: I think Michigan would destroy them.
You going this weekend Sticky? We booked it after Iowa started 6-0 and got worried for a while but happy Minnesota pulled it off. I'll probably be sitting nose bleeds but will at least be there

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@StickyBun said:
You going this weekend Sticky? We booked it after Iowa started 6-0 and got worried for a while but happy Minnesota pulled it off. I'll probably be sitting nose bleeds but will at least be there
I am not, but would love to. Have other plans. Hope you have a great time, I know you're rooting for your Hawkeyes and any other time I'd be rooting them on as well. Good team and great fans.