Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Same as a month ago we are init
until we lose 2-3 more conference games. Likely we lose to Rams and Pack on road. We might not need the Pack game if we take care of business against teams we should beat. 

We are better than our record. This coaching staff has finally taken the leash all the way off and we are playing to our level of talent. 

Pack, Boys, Rams , Cards are class of NFC. 

If we take care of business in both Bears games, i think that punches our ticket in 

***Edit obviously Niners on road is a huge game as well. 

beat chi 2x, det, sf and pitt

you are in

If the Vikings beat San Fran next Sunday, they'll be a 82% lock to make the playoffs. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
If the Vikings beat San Fran next Sunday, they'll be a 82% lock to make the playoffs. 
I dont care what those odds say. This team has had a 7 point lead in every game this year, yet sit at 5-5. Do we really feel 82% confident of making the playoffs with 6 games remaining, assuming we are 6-5? 

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@StickyBun said:
I dont care what those odds say. This team has had a 7 point lead in every game this year, yet sit at 5-5. Do we really feel 82% confident of making the playoffs with 6 games remaining, assuming we are 6-5? 
As a Viking's fan, who can feel safe?  :p

@StickyBun said:
Kinda my thoughts.  They will likely beat SF just so they can defy the odds.

@StickyBun said:
Wild the odds are that high for a 5-5 team.  Crazy, but if we win our next 2  @SF and @ Det, we could possibly be playing Monday 12/20 against da bears for a playoff spot with 4 games left? 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
We’ve been here before, I’d be worried even if it was at 95%.

What are the odds if the Niners beat us like a government mule…?  Wink