Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: September Twins?!?
Ok, admit it; it's ok, but be honest.  Did anyone actually believe the Twins would be anywhere near a serious conversation regarding postseason play by the time the NFL season started?  I know I didn't.

I know there's a large gap between the Indians and the Twins, but they are a scrappy bunch that just keep hanging around.

Way to go Twins!  B)

I'm trying not to pay much attention, the Twins do much better when I ignore 'em....

I am excited they are competitive.    The future is looking good for them.

Hope they keep Molitor, worried he and Levine can't get along.  Would be great combo if they can work it, Levine's personnel strategy and Molitor's game day logistics.

I don't think the FO thought they'd be in the position they are or they wouldn't have traded the players they did at the deadline.  I don't think the have a snowball's chance in hell in making much noise in the post season IF they make it in.  But just having meaningful baseball being played at this time of year has been a rarity the past decade plus.  

Quote: @Zanary said:
I'm trying not to pay much attention, the Twins do much better when I ignore 'em....
This definitely applies to me too!!

Every time I think they'll fold this year, somehow they surprise! I hope Molitor stays as well, get him some damn pitching!

I actually saw the come back tonight during a commercial break of the football game.  They are streaky but they are also scrappy.  It was a fun 1/2 inning of baseball to watch Smile  They do need pitching BADLY though

I always sleep better after the Twins win.

I am happy for them and am pulling for them, and for the Love of God, if you play the Hated Yankees in the 1 game WC Game  PLEASE WIN!!!!!!