Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone going to the game on Sunday?
I have an itinerary set for the most part, now wouldn't mind sharing a beer or two with some of you fine, upstanding citizens.

Also, thank God for the win this past Sunday. Otherwise I feel like I'd be flying out to a funeral. For now there is still some hope.

Wish I was, PC...  We'd have some beers.  I'm going to the game in Green Bay in the final week, hope it means something.

Wish I could but the commute doesn't work since I am a little out there

Quote: @Akvike said:
Wish I could but the commute doesn't work since I am a little out there
Yes, Yes you are! =)

Have fun, PC!  

In what might be the most bizarre year for Vikings football ever, Sunday's game (week 11!) marks the first time all year I'll be able to watch the Vikings here in Denver...on a Sunday afternoon...on TV. 

Wish I could be there. My only request is at the top of your lungs you yell "Grow an actual beard LaFleur!"

Yes, It will be th first time seeing a Viking/packer game live at US Bank stadium.  SKOL

Quote: @Wetlander said:
Wish I was, PC...  We'd have some beers.  I'm going to the game in Green Bay in the final week, hope it means something.
Keep the faith, dude. I'm just happy that this weekend's game still has playoff implications, even if the division is pretty much out of sight.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Have fun, PC!  

In what might be the most bizarre year for Vikings football ever, Sunday's game (week 11!) marks the first time all year I'll be able to watch the Vikings here in Denver...on a Sunday afternoon...on TV. 
Fun is exactly what I'm shooting for! I'm planning on hitting the Vikings museum on Saturday and having dinner at Manny's (maybe Rick'll be there and can sign me to a contract - as the Waterboy). Not sure about what we're doing for tailgating or after the game yet.

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
Wish I could be there. My only request is at the top of your lungs you yell "Grow an actual beard LaFleur!"
I would, but since I can barely grow one I don't want to be a hypocrite lol.