Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time of possession

Where do the Vikings rank on allowing fourth down conversions? I have no idea, but I’m betting it’s close to last.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Where do the Vikings rank on allowing fourth down conversions? I have no idea, but I’m betting it’s close to last.
It was really frustrating we allowed the arrogance of Harbaugh to pay off, not one 4th down step, the one 4th and short was pathetic, we were in a regular defensive formation and not stacking the line at all giving them an easy 1st.  Just not prepared for the what was coming.  Need to stop at least one of those and give the offense great field position, not that they would have done anything with it, but at least we could have gotten off the field. 

The vikings also gave up a 18 play 82 yard drive

I'm officially converted.  Blow this thing up and start over.  I'd rather sit through a rebuild than watch whatever the hell you want to call this team. 

Yet some are saying if Zimmer is canned to let Andre Patterson finish the rest of the season as head coach.  The same Patterson that is Co-defensive coordinator of this stellar unit...No Thanks

Quote: @"Greylock" said:
Yet some are saying if Zimmer is canned to let Andre Patterson finish the rest of the season as head coach.  The same Patterson that is Co-defensive coordinator of this stellar unit...No Thanks
Without Zimmer to handcuff him, I say why the hell not. 

Quote: @"Greylock" said:
There are 9 games left we have to win 8 of those likely to make the playoffs. Mayve could do it with 7. The likelihood of that happening are pretty slim. If Zimmer is toast at the end of the uear anyway, you may want to see what you have in house or what happens with coordinators that aren’t constrained by Zimmers vision. 

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
@"Greylock" said:
now that is some kinky stuff right there

i say try it we have nothing to lose expect pride respect modesty etc 

Quote: @"minny65" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"Greylock" said:
now that is some kinky stuff right there

i say try it we have nothing to lose expect pride respect modesty etc 
Lol. You are very freaky, not that there is anything wrong with that. I am so over the status quo. It's time to move on and make changes.