Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atfer the interception, perfect time to put foot on throat
But, once again we fail and tha game is way closer at halftime than it should be. Look for half time adjustments and see us go into a conservative offense yet again.

Yeah sit on a lead and get conservative. They don't make the most of the opportunities. 3 and out, 3 and out and so on.

passed 2 of 3 plays didnt they? i think.  didnt work out but it wasnt conservative

still a td woulve been awesome at that moment. 

Quote: @Vikeking2 said:
passed 2 of 3 plays didnt they? i think.  didnt work out but it wasnt conservative

I am talking about the change and becoming more conservative. That dumb ass hand off before the half was ridiculous.

nd now 3rd and long and throw a pass 5 yards short of the stick. Playing not to lose again. I'd fire Kubiak right now if I was Wilf.

Zimmer needs to pack his shit right now.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
Zimmer needs to pack his shit right now.
Coaches should be made to take the greyhound bus home

I'd drop off Zimmer in Kentucky on the way home. One way ticket.

Quote: @Vikeking2 said:

1st and goal, and not one pass into the end zone? That is conservative.

Kubiak is proving to be awful - whether thats awfully inexperienced, awful at in-game adjustments or both. 

Zimm hired him so the buck stops there.

This WCO they run is just so predictable and un-productive. The philosophy of passing to set-up Cook is just lost on this team. 

I find this all really a bummer, cause I like Mike.