Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
H Smith out with Covid

Terrific. Something about chickens and roosting. 

There's still 10 games to go, but this season seems like a long one already.

Whether he was Vaxed or not, you can catch this s hit...Especially with how closely these guys work and play. 

This is just the norm at this point...Unfortunate, but the way it is. I think non vaxed protocol is different than if you've been jabbed?

Thats the hard part for the team. 

Don't think Smith was vaccinated 

so who is next man up in his position

Silver lining, the vikes get to really evaluate back-ups at center and safety this week.  

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
I think you're right - what a selfish dumb ass like a certain GB QB.

Quote: @HappyViking said:
@1VikesFan said:
And another certain QB and WR, the 3 guys on this team that are suppose to be leaders are all selfish players who did not make the team a priority.  This was just a matter of time and the other two will most likely be out at some time as well.  

Quote: @JR44 said:
@HappyViking said:
@1VikesFan said:
And another certain QB and WR, the 3 guys on this team that are suppose to be leaders are all selfish players who did not make the team a priority.  This was just a matter of time and the other two will most likely be out at some time as well.  
Yup,  the good news is its an easy way to lose two and get closer and closer to a great draft pick

Quote: @HappyViking said:
@1VikesFan said:
I keep reading comments by some around here how players are selfish and/or dumb for not getting vaccinated.

Why do you want them vaccinated? So maybe you can enjoy a victory or watch them play a game. Aren’t you being the selfish one? I mean it is their life, they can live it how they want to. Should they only get vaccinated for you or the other fans?

I’m vaccinated, but I honestly don’t care who gets it or doesn’t. It’s not my call, it’s up to the individual.