Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Edited: keeping things in perspective...
Edited:  things more important that football or other. 

just because this is one of the few things Barr and I tend to agree on,  and hes been absent for a while....

[Image: 5234957ccce28674081d70cbd2810004545c59bd...8f0_1.webp]

He said a while back he was taking a break from this. I am leaning in the same direction as I don't have a lot of desire to be a fan of a team that continues to employ Zimmer. This crap is too draining

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
He said a while back he was taking a break from this. I am leaning in the same direction as I don't have a lot of desire to be a fan of a team that continues to employ Zimmer. This crap is too draining
yeah,  I saw that as well,  but even people taking breaks will pop in and scan the board once in a while, this is just me saying hi to him for when he does.

I dont blame Barr....

It's 11/2/21 with 10 games left, but already feels like this season is about pulling an upset here or there vs being a contender. 

That song got stale years ago. 

I'm deflated for sure. Apathetic now. Nothing different about this song. 

Same here.
Sunday night I told myself I'm not watching this upcoming game. Or at least not all of it. I'll track it on my phone and if I wanna watch the second half I will. That probably sounds typical for most fans but if I stick to this, it'll be the first game I purposefully skipped in over 10 years I bet.
The frustrating part is I really could see this team winning this week or the following and looking great. But-- and I never thought I'd say this-- I don't know if I even want them to. We need massive organizational changes and I'm scared if we finish .500 that those changes will get once again delayed. So it's a weird place to be in as a fan, and not a fun one.

Quote: @"pattersaur" said:
Same here.
Sunday night I told myself I'm not watching this upcoming game. Or at least not all of it. I'll track it on my phone and if I wanna watch the second half I will. That probably sounds typical for most fans but if I stick to this, it'll be the first game I purposefully skipped in over 10 years I bet.
The frustrating part is I really could see this team winning this week or the following and looking great. But-- and I never thought I'd say this-- I don't know if I even want them to. We need massive organizational changes and I'm scared if we finish .500 that those changes will get once again delayed. So it's a weird place to be in as a fan, and not a fun one.

I was all for giving Zimmer a covid pass since we really had such a weird year last year.  We should have made the change last year.  This entire year is a waste.  Zimmer doesn't even seem like he wants to be there which is what I find soooooooo frustrating. 

[Image: vhxzgfa992vq.jpeg]

I know Barr attended the nearly blown Carolina game, I’m sure that rekindled that Vikings fire…!
Wink B)  

Zimmer has been a crank for years. The fact that he doesn't seem to have any ties to the community other than on game day is troubling. He wants to win to vindicate himself. Giant chip on his shoulder, stubborn, and unapproachable. I get the feeling he knows this isn't going to work in MN, and is setting the table to be a SOB to everyone until they're forced to can him. Then he'll carry that bitterness with him like badge of honor.

Quote: @"mgobluevikes" said:
Zimmer has been a crank for years. He wants to win to vindicate himself. Giant chip on his shoulder, stubborn, and unapproachable. 
^^ why i like him.