Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Brinson, CBS Sports.com Saints vs. Vikings Prediction
  • Saints at Vikings (-3.5)Never bet against spite. And Adrian Peterson will have plenty of spite going for him on Monday night when he returns home to Minnesota to play against the only other team he's played for during his illustrious NFL career. The Vikings have a stout defense but Peterson is otherworldly when angry and he will run for 200 yards against Minnesota in a winning effort for New Orleans.
    Pick: Saints +3.5

Peterson will either rush for 150+ and 2 TDs...  Or he'll have less than 50 yards and 2 fumbles...

I'm betting on the latter.

Hell of a lot more concerned about Brees than AP....

Why is he full of spite? Vikings stood by him AND paid him through out all his injuries and BS when suspended.

He has a history of not playing all that well when he tries too hard.  He is just as likely to fumble.  i dont know that he'll even get that many touches.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Hell of a lot more concerned about Brees than AP....
And that's the problem, we can't stack the Box.  If we do Brees has a field day, we also struggled stopping Fat Lacy.

Quote: @NorthernCalVike said:
Why is he full of spite? Vikings stood by him AND paid him through out all his injuries and BS when suspended.
I really don't think he is, no more than Kevin Williams, Jared Allen, Cris Carter, John Randle and the list of our past HOF players that didn't finish with us were when they left.

Moss too - a lock in 2018

I think the Spite card is just a media invention.  They ask him a loaded question and he answers it, and now he's getting revenge on his old team or whatever, when all he did was answer a question that was worded such that it would create controversy.

I figure Harry and the rest of the D will be aiming for the football, trying to get one or two of the typical AD fumbles going....