Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So. Who should be next HC?
im so pissed off. done with zimmer. and i was a true supporter. but no more!!! Looks like the Bears and us will be competing for a HC stud. But who????!!!!!! uuuugyggyhhhh!!!!

the o coordinator currently in the visiting teams locker room.

Dre Patterson starting tomorrow for rest of year. this team is talented enough with the right leader to still make a run. reevaluate at year end 

Yeah, same boat... Hung on as long as I could, but it's time for a reboot. Unfortunately I have no suggestions, but am interested in reading what other smarter posters have to offer.

Kellen Moore, Joe Brady, Brian Daboll 

I don't claim  to know the names.  I only ask one thing: Make it a an OFFENSIVE coach.  Between JJ, KJ, Dalvin, ISJ coming back next year, Thielen still good and Mond in the wings to develop, we can't waste them with another "head defensive coordinator".

Hey Zygi... how do the Raiders look since whacking Gruden?

Greg Roman probably has one of the strongest resumes as an o-coord. and developer of QB's. The questions for all of them is how respected by league insiders are they to be able to assemble the staff they really want, and what is their management style? Can they get the scouting handled as well as the x's and o's? Can they relate to the stars and role players equally? Are they micromanagers or do they trust their hires? Of course, how bad do they want a head coaching job? Some are happy sticking with the game and leaving the PR and politicking to someone else.Takes a lot of different skills to be a great head coach. Zimmer clearly is missing some key components.

If you keep Spielman it's a moot point.  Another 5-6 years of his first round fails (JJ excepted) and there isn't a coach in the world who will work magic with this franchise.

More than the picks, it's the trade backs for useless 7th rounders, and useless trade ups giving away 2nd rounders. Most of all Rick can't cut bait with players that are too close or at the end of the peak years like Baar, Harry, Thielen, or the idiotic desperate trades like Ngakue (sp) or bringing Mike Hughes back to trade him away for a can of coke and pencil erasure a week later.

Quote: @Bullazin said:
Dre Patterson starting tomorrow for rest of year. this team is talented enough with the right leader to still make a run. reevaluate at year end 
i dont buy the “this team is talented” talk. individually the players dont play as such. a few players yes but make no mistake. this team has holes everywhere except maybe wr (we have a manageable wr3 now), rb and special team (for now)