Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kirk Outdueled by Who?
Maybe Kirk needs more money to win close games.  This offense is a total joke.

Amazing we have people defending Cousins today and blaming Zimmer and the play calling.  Missed wide open WRs all night, threw the ball short of the first down on 3rd down all night, was just absolutely horrible all game.  The coaches can't make the plays for him.  We have beaten 3 teams with losing records and lost to 4 teams with winning records, sound familiar?  7-39 is a statistic that does not lie.  

I am selling Cooper Rush tee-shirts on my Etsy page.  I am working on the graphics as we speak but need some advice and some funding of course.

Thoughts:

Front of T:    Picture of Cooper if they can find one.   Under said picture:  Cooper vs Zimmer  "The act of attrition"
Back of T:     Picture of his family which I think was his grandfather, grandmother, and next door neighbor girl he used to peep.

I can't wait for the rematch.  In fact, If I were Cooper's agent (not going to confirm or deny) I would be demanding a rematch and pick a media fight with Zimmer.  I would even say things like my grandfather can beat you up with both hands tied behind his back or figuring out your scheme was like watching the Queen's gambit with my eyes closed. 

No Rush but the trade deadline is fast approaching and if I were the Packers I would trade for Cooper and not for any obvious or obscure reasons Smile 

Oh geez, I forgot my funding information because I am a true artist and don't really care about money.  That said, my family won't fund me (anymore) so If you are thinking either Crypto vs tee-shirts why not diversify and go 5% crypto and 75% my Tee-shirts? 

Next year doesnt look to be as strong as this one for QB's - and kids struggle at the position all the time as we are seeing again for the 100th time this year. 

A new KC contract probably costs the team $110-$120mm over 3 years. The salary cap will rise quite a bit with fans back in the stands so thats not the end of the world. 

I'm not saying flat out dont continue to draft QB's or to commit now to re-sign KC (he may not want to stay here).

But you sure cant rely on Mond and you're going to end-up with a Drew Lock or Andy Dalton type (at best) till you go back to the qb well and hope you finally get lucky. 

Let's not Rush to judgement on Zimmer, Cousins or the team.

Step back today and maybe do some meditation or hot yoga, or combine them into something new like everyone else. I am forming a meditation routine that includes 3 things - your mind, spandex, and a unicycle.  The theme of the meditation will be based on repeating the following:

"No one, and I mean no one, has ever beaten Cooper Rush as a starting QB in a road game on Halloween"

Repeat this phrase for 45 minutes and you will be good to start off your week with a whole new perspective.  

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Next year doesnt look to be as strong as this one for QB's - and kids struggle at the position all the time as we are seeing again for the 100th time this year. 

A new KC contract probably costs the team $110-$120mm over 3 years. The salary cap will rise quite a bit with fans back in the stands so thats not the end of the world. 

I'm not saying flat out dont continue to draft QB's or to commit now to re-sign KC (he may not want to stay here).

But you sure cant rely on Mond and you're going to end-up with a Drew Lock or Andy Dalton type (at best) till you go back to the qb well and hope you finally get lucky. 
You can't really rely on any one rookie QB to be the man.  I think you need to plan to draft a couple of them in order to get one that will stick.  Just make sure the offense around them is good enough that they aren't learning how to be bad, because everything around them sucks, and then draft a quality prospect whenever you have the chance.

Cooper Rush: from my alma mater.  =)