Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Makes Back-Up QB's Look All-Pro?
You know the answer.  Zimmer has to go.  This is such horses**t.  What an embarrassment.  Complete shitting of the bed.  Would be happy to see him gone tomorrow.  He literally sucks the joy out of watching this team.  Even wins feel like losses.  Good lord he has to go.

Oh, and please fire little Kubes as well.  Abysmal play calling.  Their D was on our s**t almost every play.  Like they knew what we were running.

When he can't even field a decent defense 2 years running, I'd ay his expiration date has run out.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/cooper-rush...26625.html
Hahahaha - Yeah, our D - the legend makers - only problem is that is just for the opposing teams rookie/career back-up/last second practice squad call-up/3rd stringer, etc., etc., etc.  Just f'ing unbelievable.  My eyes were forced to eat a shit sandwich watching that game last night.

Quote: @"Psyched Vike" said: He literally sucks the joy out of watching this team.  
This.

At some point, this is going to hit the Wilfs in the pocketbook.  I have to assume that merchandise sales are down, viewership/listenship is down, uniques on websites are down -- if the product on the field doesn't cause the Wilfs to fire everyone, the lost revenue will.

Zimmer is known throughout the league as the opposing team "Backup QB whisperer"  

What pisses me off is that Zim always allows these noob QBs to build confidence -- he basically concedes short easy throws right from the get go.  This allows the rookie/back-ups to get in a rhythm and feel like they belong on the field.  This has happened in so many games against inexperienced QBs.

I dont know how often (or not) those DB's had cover 2 assist. When they did they played some decent enough coverage. 

When they didnt? They played way too far off. 

I was worried about the Breeland/Dantzler on Cooper and Lamb. While Lamb didnt kill em, Cooper did. 

Notice how we can't bring a corner or safety blitz anymore, because we are so thin on the back end, we'd just get torched. Haven't seen Harry sniff the offensive backfield this year. We let that cowboy get so comfy back there, it made me sick.