Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cowboys vs. Vikings predictions
Not sure what I think. I keep going back and forth on it. I like that it's at home, crowd should be amped. I think Vegas is unsure as well, Dallas is either -2.5/-2.0 favorites. 

Cowpies 30, Vikings 24. 

Vikings 38 - Cowboys 17

This all assumes Dak is playing...

Definitely taking the over this week;

I'm very conflicted on this one as I just dont know how well our D will hold-up

Vikings 31
Dallas 34

I hope the score is just the opposite of my prediction of course. I just dont know yet if they Vikings this year are much better than a .500 team or not. Next 5 games will tell us a lot more. 

They haven't beaten a team with a winning record yet in 21. Until they do, I wont believe they can. 

If Dak plays:  Vikings 31 - Dallas 22
If Dak doesn't play:  Vikings 23 - Dallas 19

This is going to be a Minnesota Vikings team hitting on all cylinders on a national stage.   Vikings will win 42-16.   Going to be a rout.    This game will put the Vikings in the conversation to win the NFC and be a springboard to a 2017 type of run to the NFC Title game.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

Vikings 31
Dallas 34

I hope the score is just the opposite of my prediction of course. I just dont know yet if they Vikings this year are much better than a .500 team or not. Next 5 games will tell us a lot more. 

They haven't beaten a team with a winning record yet in 21. Until they do, I wont believe they can. 

Carolina had a winning record (3-2) when the vikes beat them.

And for this game: Vikings 34, Dallas 23

Quote: @wiviking said:
@purplefaithful said:

Vikings 31
Dallas 34

Carolina had a winning record (3-2) when the vikes beat them.

And for this game: Vikings 34, Dallas 23
Good catch!

I hope you and #44 are both right..

Quote: @medaille said:
If Dak plays:  Vikings 31 - Dallas 22
If Dak doesn't play:  Vikings 23 - Dallas 19
Makes sense actually. Without Dak, the Vikings would likely play a safer, more ball control game. 

Reminds me of the Seattle game: Heart says Vikings lose. Brain says Vikings by a little. Gut says Vikings by a lot. I'll go with the gut here too.  Vikings 30 - Dallas 17 (assuming Dak plays)

Dallas 33, Vikes 30.
I think both teams will play well, but in this epic clash of offensive stars, it will of course come down to a Battle of the Gregs (kickers). We know how that usually works out for us.