Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting stat on Thielen and Moss

Yeah, Thielen just turned 31 not that long ago, so its not like he's done but he's on the backside. I'm sure taking a WR higher next year or in 2023 is probably on their draft radar. Doesn't have to be a #1 pick necessarily. 

In related news, I still hate Red McCombs.

Quote: @RS Express said:
In related news, I still hate Red McCombs.

Cussing isn't always necessary but FUCK Red McCombs.

There are very few men that'd I'd feel just fine about relieving myself on their graves but he'd be one. 

Vikes would be in San Antonio today if olde Red had his way...Dont forget Gary (the axe) Woods too. 

Trading Moss in his prime ranks right up there with the Walker trade. 

Agreed, Vikes need to be thinking about adding a high octane WR in the next draft if possible. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Vikes would be in San Antonio today if olde Red had his way...Dont forget Gary (the axe) Woods too. 

Agreed, Vikes need to be thinking about adding a high octane WR in the next draft if possible. 
They will definitely need to think about Adam's replacement, I agree with that, but this WR class is not very good. I dont know if I want a receiver before the third round this year. May have to be 2023 draft, but maybe KJ keeps progressing like the way he has this year?

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@purplefaithful said:

They will definitely need to think about Adam's replacement, I agree with that, but this WR class is not very good. I dont know if I want a receiver before the third round this year. May have to be 2023 draft, but maybe KJ keeps progressing like the way he has this year?
Hopefully KJ can progress and AT still has another year or two IMO.  

There arent many miles on Adam. I bet he’s effective well into his 30s.