Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most pass-blocking snaps without allowing a pressure this season?

Its a feel good stat,  but when I first read it my initial thought was that is something a fan of a loser team would get happy about. 

Kind of like packer fans when ever their team is struggling resorting  back to their 25 championships bull shit when there was only 4 teams in the league as their talking points...

I appreciate the sentiment,  but when do we get more to clap about than a player doing his job well? 

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
Its a feel good stat,  but when I first read it my initial thought was that is something a fan of a loser team would get happy about. 

Kind of like packer fans when ever their team is struggling resorting  back to their 25 championships bull shit when there was only 4 teams in the league as their talking points...

I appreciate the sentiment,  but when do we get more to clap about than a player doing his job well? 
Well at least one lineman is a start?

He just keeps getting better. If Bradbury, Udoh and Cleveland improve at this rate, Vikings could have one of the best OLs in the NFL in a year or two. But for the luvva Thor, get Darrisaw healthy. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
He just keeps getting better. If Bradbury, Udoh and Cleveland improve at this rate, Vikings could have one of the best OLs in the NFL in a year or two. But for the luvva Thor, get Darrisaw healthy. 
I finally had a chance to watch the first half of the az game last night.  Some of those holes Cook had to run through reminded me of what the cowboys line gave Smith back in the 90s.