Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wilson v. Cousins

I predict a close loss for the Vikings. 

[Image: 57906143.jpg]

Let me guess, the Vikings lose by a field goal.

This "should be" one hell of a game...

Wilson is athletic, a winner, a gamer, resilient at big times and a leader...

Not sure I can label KC the same. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
Lol, it could also be by missing a field goal.  Down by one, just have to make this 20 yard FG as time expires.

Quote: @medaille said:
@Vikergirl said:
Lol, it could also be by missing a field goal.  Down by one, just have to make this 20 yard FG as time expires.
in your scenario... how many plays is zimmer going to let burn off the clock before sending out the kicker from 20 as time expires?

Man this is a big game. Fans including myself are understandably skeptical. Rise up Vikes, one time!

Quote: @pattersaur said:
Man this is a big game. Fans including myself are understandably skeptical. Rise up Vikes, one time!
well,  actually,  if they are going to rise up this time,  I am hoping they have at least another 15 or so in their system this year.  They lose this one and are sitting 0-3,  its time to lay down and play for the future.  I think the frustrations of last year are still there for many and another loss,  this one being their home opener.. that might be a camel crippling piece of dry grass.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@pattersaur said:
well,  actually,  if they are going to rise up this time,  I am hoping they have at least another 15 or so in their system this year.  They lose this one and are sitting 0-3,  its time to lay down and play for the future.  I think the frustrations of last year are still there for many and another loss,  this one being their home opener.. that might be a camel crippling piece of dry grass.
Agreed. Really really need this one for so many reasons. Russ is so good early in the year but we have to force some turnovers. We need the defense to put an end to giving up 24 points and one way to do that is by controlling the clock. Feed Dalvin and Mattison