Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimmer and his f@#$ing running
2 runs before the FG attempt??

Old man dinosaur football. Fuck me.

That was dumb as hell.

Zimmers D is getting worked.  He has no answers.

These d-backs are as good as last year's. 

Murray has 322 yards on 21 completions in the 3rd quarter. Brutal. Cousins has less than 100 yards passing since 1 minute into the 1st quarter.

I wish he would have ran two more times with the 20 seconds we had.  HE FUCKING BLEW the timeouts before the 2 minute and Change of Possession

Fuck him

Stefanski is going to be thrilled about week 4.

Quote: @Skodin said:
I wish he would have ran two more times with the 20 seconds we had.  HE FUCKING BLEW the timeouts before the 2 minute and Change of Possession

Fuck him
That's exactly right...

but they were in field goal range, so I thought. That kick was wide right from the get-go. 

Just when I thought they can't hurt my psyche anymore; F'ers. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Murray has 322 yards on 21 completions in the 3rd quarter. Brutal. Cousins has less than 100 yards passing since 1 minute into the 1st quarter.

Felt like out the gate we had a nice rhythm, and then BOOM.  Better choke that down, and lets just pound the hell out of Cook.  I will say, Zim would have been gone a long time ago if Cook didn't bail him out.  That kid makes plays out of nothing more than he should have too. 

Quote: @El_Padre said:
@StickyBun said:

Felt like out the gate we had a nice rhythm, and then BOOM.  Better choke that down, and lets just pound the hell out of Cook.  I will say, Zim would have been gone a long time ago if Cook didn't bail him out.  That kid makes plays out of nothing more than he should have too. 
Cook won't last all season. But I guess it probably won't matter with this defense. Corners are as bad as last years.