Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seems like Cook got vaccinated
from r/minnesotavikings

No red wristbane, no mask (unlike Mattison and Mond).

Hopefully most if not all the others will follow. And I'm only talking about availability for games here...

Great news about Cook. I actually found it hard to believe he was opposed to the vaccine in the 1st place. Just didn't seem like the type.

But I'll have to ask my kids what the hell they're talking about in the video. 

Viking team culture has been very good since the move the the new stadium and facilities. Players like playing for the Vikings and want to stay. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:

"you thick as f**k" seems to be some sort of compliment towards women nowadays... :#

Seeing the video of all the vaccinated players and then of Mond sitting there with a mask on really hits home as to how incredibly selfish it is of a player to not be vaccinated and have to isolate himself from the rest of the team.  Especially when you are a QB and someone who is suppose to be capable of leading the team.  I really have no hope for this team this year with the leadership of both our QBs.  

Well, Mond might have learned his lesson after getting Covid. Now he has to wait a while before he can get a shot. Let's hope he will.

Quote: @"GermanVike" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:

"you thick as f**k" seems to be some sort of compliment towards women nowadays... :#
According to urban dictionary it means a woman is juicy in all the right places...  Lol

Quote: @"GermanVike" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
@"GermanVike" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:

According to urban dictionary it means a woman is juicy in all the right places...  Lol
What does "juicy in all the right places mean"?  

Quote: @"minny65" said:
@"Wetlander" said:
@"GermanVike" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:

What does "juicy in all the right places mean"?  
[Image: tQczEyv.jpg]