Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings Trade For TE

[Image: MaAIgBaS_bigger.jpg]
The #Vikings have solved their TE issue, as they are trading for promising #Jets TE Chris Herndon in exchange for draft pick compensation, sources say. Agent
@malkikawa later confirmed the deal. Herndon steps right in following Irv Smith’s knee injury.

Nice. Kid was a pretty decent prospect coming out of The U. I like it.

[Image: cOLMVY8I_bigger.png]
25-year-old former fourth-round pick who had 502 yards as a rookie. Missed most of 2019, then fell off a bit in 2020.

Wow, he's kind of been a tease. Flashed quite a bit though. Probably do a helluva lot better in this offense. But does this mean that ISJ is out for the year? 

Connor Hughes
@Connor_J_Hughes
· 2m
Chris Herndon began offseason as #Jets starter before giving way to a four-man rotation (Kroft, Griffin, Wesco)

Herndon is an OK blocker, but he drops passes, lacks explosiveness, and seemed disinterested at times.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Wow, he's kind of been a tease. Flashed quite a bit though. Probably do a helluva lot better in this offense. But does this mean that ISJ is out for the year? 
That's my fear as well. Hopefully not, but better to be prepared than risk having it blow up in their faces.

Don't know yet. Surgery is later this week. I think it's a depth move.

I thought they won't know for sure until they open up his knee. Isn't his procedure on Thursday of this week?

[Image: Wt6CSmgL_bigger.jpg]
I love Minny’s flier on Chris Herndon

Vikes needed another TE even if Irv was healthy because of the way they like to play O

Herndon’s been stuck in football purgatory, it’s juice worth the squeeze to see how he’ll perform next to quality players
[Image: BgCr4vnl_bigger.jpg]
Source confirms this is happening. Senior offensive assistant Rick Dennison was in New York with Herndon during his rookie year, so he’ll have some familiarity with the offense.

[Image: ji85AvAB_normal.jpg]
JetsTheory
@JetsTheory
· 2m
Replying to @YOULIKETHATPOD and @Louie031818Good blocker, solid receiver (solid YAC), very inconsistent hands. Gets into mental slumps. Have to hope he can get his mojo back.