Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RUMOR: Vikings inquire about Steelers WR James Washington

Former 2nd round pick. Put up solid numbers the last couple seasons. Schefter reported last week that he had requested a trade. Steelers deny it of course. 

If its true, they have concern about depth and having a legit #3. 

After Saturday, I dont blame em for kicking tires elsewhere. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

the iowa kid certainly left a lot of room for improvement,  that pick 6 was largely due to a half assed at best route,  and a rather lazy and poorly thrown ball,  but a HS DB could have made that read and play.

So should we assume Dede isn't going to be ready or that Jefferson did more then a tweak?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:

the iowa kid certainly left a lot of room for improvement,  that pick 6 was largely due to a half assed at best route,  and a rather lazy and poorly thrown ball,  but a HS DB could have made that read and play.
Listen, we all told you he wasnt the best route runner haha

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:

Listen, we all told you he wasnt the best route runner haha
but I was hoping he could learn...  apparently not so far,  that was total shit.

NFL Rumors is kind of a " let's see what sticks to the wall" account. I'm gonna need someone more reliable for me to get my hopes up to stupid levels.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
NFL Rumors is kind of a " let's see what sticks to the wall" account. I'm gonna need someone more reliable for me to get my hopes up to stupid levels.
He probably got that from here and ran with it.

https://twitter.com/DezBryant/status/142...3674384384