Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Semi-Apology to the Board
I understand my posts in the Mond thread have been a little aggressive, but I guess it pissed me off a little that a group of posters were banding together to assert that anyone who didn’t agree with their views just had to be stupid.

ll stop doing that.  I was not technically referring to any posters, just people with different points of view from mine, which was very similar to what many of you have been doing.  I’ve been able to successfully show that my position is not so crazy, so now those same posters start to whine.  They want to sit here and split hairs over board rules where a group of you have tried to belittle anyone with a counter view with a term, that now offends you?  It shows how weak your argument was that the counter view was trying to be buried through belittlement and mocking. I successfully played that right back against you, and that’s the true story of what was going on.  I’ll stop with that posture to any and all of you that want to debate without belittling those that may disagree with your views that are indeed just a matter of opinion.  

lol, should have just posted this:

[Image: 5ace5f991f0000280616ceb1.gif?ops=scalefit_720_noupscale]

Nothing like a good 'semi' apology. 'Hey sorta sorry....but you guys are such idiots you deserved it. But sorry.....and again, like I said, so many dummies that I just had to'. 

Just stated my reasons in an effort to move forward.  Already your tone shows where a big part of the problem comes from.  There’s no reason to apologize to the people I describe.  I’ll just modify my approach because there is a segment of the posters that really don’t deserve the crap from either side.  I didn’t start it, but I contributed to it.

Quote: @Waterboy said:
Just stated my reasons in an effort to move forward.  Already your tone shows where a big part of the problem comes from.  There’s no reason to apologize to the people I describe.  I’ll just modify my approach because there is a segment of the posters that really don’t deserve the crap from either side.  I didn’t start it, but I contributed to it.
Nah, I just was able to 'successfully show my position was not so crazy'. And I'm moving forward!

LMAO they are still letting you post??

Back-handed apologies where you apologize for others stupidity aren't really apologies,FYI.   

You just look like an even bigger dumbfuck, which at this point is pretty impressive 

I'm 100% done after this mods, truly I am with the COVID stuff. But I leave this:

https://twitter.com/elijahwood/status/14...7493366786

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Waterboy said:
Nah, I just was able to 'successfully show my position was not so crazy'. And I'm moving forward!
He was far from alone in making comments that should have been shut down.  I read the apology as being for those that were able to make their points without belittling those of an opposing view.  Lets just leave it as it is and this shit can stop right here.. or don't and it won't,  but this type of posting will not be allowed on the football board or anywhere on this forum for that matter. 

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
LMAO they are still letting you post??

Back-handed apologies where you apologize for others stupidity aren't really apologies,FYI.   

You just look like an even bigger dumbfuck, which at this point 

Everybody that post here is an adult as far as I know.  So if anybody lets words on a screen from a stranger they will most likely never meet get to them, then its time to take some time away from said screen.  I mean this from both sides of the argument. Way too many virtual feelings getting hurt anymore. Don't like someones opinion? Ignore it. Someone doesn't agree with what you said?  Ignore it. 

Grown ass people calling people each other names on a football forum?  I can't jive with that, so ya know what I do?  Ignore it and move the "F" on. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
I'm 100% done after this mods, truly I am with the COVID stuff. But I leave this:

https://twitter.com/elijahwood/status/14...7493366786
well you know…I saw this video about vaccines and spoons flying out of the kitchen drawers, sticking to their victims. 

Pisses people like me off. I didnt get super powers!!!!