Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Philly Massage Therapists On High Alert
Trade talks for DeShaun Watson heating up again.

Or maybe not

[Image: kxrzypB1_bigger.jpg]
Source says contrary to a report that trade talks between Eagles and Texans for Deshaun Watson are "heating up," they are not.

Cousins to Houston straight up for Watson. Watson: 'I'd never put the therapists in danger by not being vaccinated'. Cousins: 'I'll be first in line when Jesus opens a massage parlor'. 

I can't imagine trading for him with his status unknown. So much talent but not much character.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
I can't imagine trading for him with his status unknown. So much talent but not much character.
Agreed. I was kidding in my earlier post. BIG unknown as far as his legal situation. 

I would have a hard time being a fan if DW came to MN.  If this blows up, and Mgt. bails, I would be way more open to CK, character and questionable talent.  

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Vikergirl said:
Agreed. I was kidding in my earlier post. BIG unknown as far as his legal situation. 
Yeah I got that. With so much silence this close to the season, that makes the situation even more bizarre.

Texans had Watson practicing at S.

Watson vetoed the deal, allegedly told his agent there aren't enough hot masseuses in the Philly metro to service his needs.

Quote: @comet52 said:
Watson vetoed the deal, allegedly told his agent there aren't enough hot masseuses in the Philly metro to service his needs.

Lucky for him there's 8-9 road games a year.