Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are some secondary plans for avoiding all 3 guys going down at the same time?
So what’s the secondary cause of all 3 QBs going down at the same time?
I think assuming that these guys aren’t going to get vaccinated, it’d probably make sense to try and figure out how to avoid all 3 of the guys being out if one guy gets it.  I’m assuming that they’re sharing a room during QB meetings.  Is there a way to spread them out in a bigger room, put up dividers, or do it virtually, to avoid them just getting labeled as high risk if one guy gets it.  There’s obviously some set of rules they follow when determining who’s at risk and who’s not, beyond just vaccination rate.  It seems like if you lose a whole position group, that maybe the plan needs to be adjusted a little bit.

They need to quarantine a qb who will basically be emergency qb if Cousins and Browning can’t play. Mond will be on 53 but now essentially red shirted. Stanley is a goner.

Seems we may have bigger problems…  :o Confused
 UST 3, 2021Patrick Peterson expresses concern about lack of vaccinated teammates derailing seasonThe Washington Post reported Tuesday that the Vikings have the lowest vaccination rate in the NFL at 70 percent in progress and 64.5 percent fully vaccinated. Overall, 90 percent of NFL players are at least partially vaccinated.

https://www.skornorth.com/patrick-peterson-expresses-concern-about-lack-of-vaccinated-teammates-derailing-season/

Well, if Browning looks capable as a backup...  and we know he's vaccinated...  that would likely be Plan B if Karen Cousins doesn't want to get a shot.

I guess I'm less worried about our QBs than I am about the Vikings having the lowest vaccination rate in the entire NFL.  THAT will put us at a much bigger disadvantage because instead of 4-5 guys potentially having to sit out...  it'll be 15-18 unless we get more of the team vaccinated.

Congratulations Vikings on having the dumbest team in the NFL…! (Including the Waterboy!)  Confused Confused  

[Image: cover_no_copy.jpg]

They really need to have at least two QBs with some brains who are vaccinated.  I think Stanely is gone and if one of these new QBs impresses, I could see Mond at some point going on IR with some bogus injury.  

It is a shame with the great off season that we had and all the talent that was added, that pure selfishness by a group of veterans can be what takes this team down.  I guess nothing new, we have a history of beating ourselves, we just found a new way to do it.  

Lowest vax rate in the NFL and our 2 rookie OL both sitting out with injuries.
This is fine.

[Image: 8mip3a9c6e68.gif]

Quote: @pattersaur said:
Lowest vax rate in the NFL and our 2 rookie OL both sitting out with injuries.
This is fine.
I see what you did there  =)