Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Rick go get a QB?
With 3 QBs out for at least 5 days do they add an arm?  I think they could and probably should.  With Bisi going to IR they have room to add a body and Browning simply cannot throw every pass this week.  Not many FA QBs available right now...

I think the great Kyle S is somehow not on a roster but would he come back to MN?
People sleep peacably at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Jackson Erdmann was in MN last week for a try out so maybe he gets a week to show what he has?

I think we want someone with NFL experience.

I think we want someone who at least has been in a playoff game or two.

I think I'm going to hate myself for saying this.

I think we have to get Blake Bortles.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:

YUK!

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I think we want someone with NFL experience.

I think we want someone who at least has been in a playoff game or two.

I think I might hate you for saying that.

[Image: isvoix6u40kx.gif]

Na, done with Green Bay retreds. 

I dont care how good Browning looked in a scrimmage.

There is 0 doubt they need to get a QB with NFL experience behind Cousins...

Maybe something that sets the bar a bit higher than Mannion - but above a green giant green Mond. 

Kirks stupidity about getting vaxxed is going to wreck all your 2021 Purple dreams.

Quote: @comet52 said:
Kirks stupidity about getting vaxxed is going to wreck all your 2021 Purple dreams.
What?  how is Kirk Stupid?  Do you have any idea who is or is not vaccinated around the league?  Young healthy mean who are very careful about what they put int their bodies, may be doing what is right for them.  They are at very low risk to have any lasting affects if they do get Covid so 

Quote: @comet52 said:
It was a vaccinated person that set this chain of events in motion.  So if Kirk has a very low risk from the disease to begin with,  how is it stupid of him to not expose himself to unknowns when those unknowns aren't doing a very good job of preventing the virus they are supposed to be designed to prevent?